Thursday 21 April 2011

Reading Beer Festival - Mike's Mëga MetÅle Træil

Really looking forward to Reading Beer Festival next weekend. In combination with the lead guitarist of my old metal band I have come up with the following Ale Trail based on the Metal related beers on the list.
  • Satans Sister - Best Mates 
  • Cloven Hoof Vanilla Stout or Black Monk Mild - Concrete Cow 
  • 666 Devil's Brew - Stroud 
  • Mötley Brew - Otley 
  • Black - Barlow 
  • Dragon Hunter - Elland 
  • Anvil Ale, Blacksmiths Gold, Hammer and Tongs or Sledgehammer - Old Forge 
  • Excalibur - Pilgrim 
  • Dragon Slayer - Walls 
  • Monkmans Slaughter - Cropton
I figure, based on the nature of these ale names, it should always be possible to create a Metal Ale Trail at any beer festival.

Feel free to join me. Maybe I should get t-shirts made.

No comments:

Post a Comment